The Spectra Precision® LR30 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, backhoes, excavators, scrapers, skid steers, and levelers. The versatile, easy-to-use LR30 features 360-degree laser detection and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR30 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. The LR30W is designed to work with the RD20 Remote Display.
- Five channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Full 360-degree reception picks up the beam from all directions
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lightning conditions
- Various power options to meet your requirements
- LR30W is used with Spectra Precision RD20 Wireless Remote Display